I help laundry entrepreneurs in the textile rental industry to grow their business and bring it to a next level.
Do you want to become more efficient, stabilize your processes and get more attractive for potential customers, and the labor market?
Do you want to grow your business out of your own cash flow and become more and more independent of banks and investors?
I can help you to achieve your goals.
I have quite some experience in the implementation of innovations and in lean management in the textile rental industry.
- MBA (University of Toronto)
- Management Training in Sankt Gallen (Malik)
- Systemic Consulting and Management (Königswieser and Network)
- Lean Management (FH Vienna and Inhouse-Training)
- Project Management (Next Level)
- Mediation and Psycho Social Consultant
- more than 100 Books and other courses
- Business Consultant since 1/1/2018,
Affiliate of Invengo since 1/1/2019
- CEO and majority shareholder of Wozabal (a laundry group with 7 plants and 1.100 employees) (12 years)
- Director of Sales and Marketing (7 years)
- Plant Manager (3 years)
- Business Unit Director (2 years)
- Revenue Growth from € 15.000.000 to
€ 72.000.000 from 1998 to 2017 in the market segments healthcare, nursing homes, hospitality, industry, and pharma.
- Introduction of Lean Management from 2009 to 2016 thus increasing quality, deliver reliability and productivity (42% on average)
- M&E: Successful Merger and Post-Merger Integration of Umlauft Textilservice (€ 12.000.000 revenue and 140 employees)
- Successful Introduction of UHF Technology in 4 plants.
- Though Learning Experience in Insolvency.
As a Person
- Married to a Wonderful Wife and Father of Three Children of Which I am Proud of!
- Running (two-times marathon finisher), Skying, Bicycling
If you want to take your business to the next level, and introduce "Textil Service 4.0", you will need an expert in the industry.
I Have what it Takes to Get You There.